Blogging has been in existence for a long time now. Many have been blogging on different topics that are widely sort, but still have not been able to make a mark in the blogging world. Blog simply means putting down in writing issues or events or areas of interest to one that can attract readership from others. One sweet thing about blogging is that you write on events, things and issues or subjects that are of interest to you or that you are very conversant with. Blogging has made a lot of Internet users wealthy and very popular.
The Internet of course has turned the world into a small global village. One can write and be read worldwide. Blogging is a very simple way of making good money on the Internet with ease. A lot of people started blogging with the intention of making money to increase their income, but a lot have been disappointed because their dreams did not come true. In a real world situation, making money has to be as a result of good planning and execution of plans. This is the same thing with blogging for money. To blog for money one has to be sure that he/she is actually doing the right thing and in the right order. The essence of this article is to highlight the simple way to plan, execute and blog your way to wealth. There are a lot of bloggers today who have written very good articles that would have attracted a lot of readership and income, but this was not to be because some things were not done right. If you happen to fall in this category of people, don't worry for the solution to your problem is here. The question then is " How do we blog our way to wealth'?
· Research and carve out a good niche: The first and most important thing to do before starting a blog is research. Some topics or areas may look interesting, but the question is do people want to read about them? When you want to market something, the first thing you do I to find out if there are people who actually need what you want to market. If you find out the niche market were people are ready and willing to come into and buy, then you go ahead and produce. In other way round, you are in production because there is a need to be filled. You can use search engines to find out if the area you want to write on is in demand or not. Through search engine rankings, you should be able to find out how eager people are to read information from that area. If your search shows that a lot of people want to read about your niche market area, then you are good to go.
· Create Your Blog: When you are sure of the area you are going to blog about, then you go ahead and create your blog. There are a lot of sites that offer free blogging services, and most too that offer paid services. As a businessman you are, you will want to maximize your profit, then its advisable to go for a free blog. You can log on to any of the free blogging sites and register and create your blog. While creating your blog, make sure the area you want to blog about is reflected in your keyword. Your blog title also should align with your keywords. Make sure you choose a very good template that will be eye catchy. Optimize your blog very well so that you will not be missing anything. One good thing about blogging sites is that they are very easy to use and user friendly. Once you have finished setting up your blog, you are ready to start posting articles. Make sure that your articles are of good quality and actually discuss issues that revolve around your blog name. The truth is that your blog name and key words are the main things that attract viewers to your site. After your first post, try to always update your blog by writing and publishing intelligently.
· Moneytizing your Blog: If you want to blog your way to wealth, that means you are ready to make money. A good product does not sell itself. You have to make the availability of the product known. This calls for advert placement on your site. There are a lot of companies that are willing and ready to place adverts in your blog. The adverts have to relate to your blog title and keywords. These adverts are what generate money to you as a blogger. For instance you can get adverts from any of the sites by cutting and pasting thier HTML code in your site. It's as simple as registering with any of them and after the approval your HTML code will be given to you and you cut and paste. Another very good way of moneytizing your blog is by registering and participating in affiliate programmes. Place the banners for the programmes you want to promote in your site and you are paid anytime somebody registers through your blogsite. To place banner codes, go to your dashboard, click on add gadget, then choose HTML in the options available and paste your code. Another very important thing to do is to make sure that your blog settings are optimized to give access to search engines and always remember to enable your show back links.
· Getting Content Articles: Creating a wonderful bog will not fetch you any money if you that have content articles that can attract the right advert and also the right traffic that needs to generate clicks and subsequent pay to your blog. It is very essential to have quality content in your blog. It is not necessarily the number of articles you have in your blog that matter, but the quality of the article. If it is going to take you a whole week to generate content article, go ahead and do that because that's the secret to generating quality traffic. It is also of importance because it will make your site easily noticed by search engines and web crawlers. Make sure your keywords always appear in your articles because that is the lead that also drives traffic to your site. Some people are lazy and may not have the energy to write articles. The good news is that there are a lot sites in the Internet that write articles for people for a token. When you have prepared a content article, then go to your dashboard click on post and publish your article. Once in a while it is always good to write a review about your previous articles and paste in your blog too.
· Driving Traffic to Your Blog: Now you have created a successful blog with relevant ads from different firms and probably with different good banners from affiliate programmes. The major work now lies on how to drive traffic to your site. It is not all about driving traffic, but quality traffic that can generate interest and possible clicks that will earn you money. Most traffic to websites comes from search engines. It is very important to register with as many as possible to enable them drive traffic to your site. There are also so many sites that help you circulate your articles on the web free of charge. You go to the site and register your blog URL with them and they will ping your articles to different directories. It is always fast to drive traffic to your site too by submitting your articles to different directories and this increases your back links. You can query search engines for such sites that you can post your articles for circulation in return to quality traffic to your site. Another good method to drive traffic to your site is by writing press releases There are also a lot of sites that offer free press releases on the internet. You can also get good traffic by joining and posting your articles in forums. When you joining forums make sure you put your link to your signature and anytime you make a contribution in the forum your URL link appears. Another good method to drive traffic to your site is to always visit other sites and make a comment. When you make a comment you drop your link.
This article is meant to help everybody who has been blogging in the past without Generating income and for new people who have interest in blogging as a means of Raising residual income.